Polisec C25Ref. 59106
Price on request
ELECTRO-POLISHING UNIT. The Electro-polishing unit is designed to withstand both mechanical shock and corrosion. It includes a body that forms a base for the moving assembly and the electrolyte reservoir, the moving assembly with a pump and a motor, a cooling coil and an electro-polishing chamber equipped with electrodes. The DC current produces the anodic dissolution of the surface of the metal specimen inside the electrolysis chamber. A ﬂat, polished surface is obtained in a few seconds, ready for microscopic observation.
• PVC base, with rack and pinion system, crank driven vertical movement.
• Moving assembly in PVC with circulation pump and electric motor.
• Motor with variable speed to adjust the electrolyte ﬂow.
• Stainless steel cooling coil.
• 5 PVC covers with openings of different shapes and sizes.
• Adjustable plastic-coated stainless steel rod as current feeder.
• 2l glass beaker.